Sunday, May 24, 2015

Random (Bzzagent)

Well hello my freebiers! I will be doing a blog post about the first bzzagent kit I got a while back. If you don't know what bzzagent is then let me explain. Bzzagent.com is a website where you get to do surveys and with those surveys they might pick you to do a campaign like this one. They all depend on the surveys they give.

So the one I was in was the Glad with Gain. I was so stoked and so was my mom. Haha. The box was so good smelling I ain't even kidding. It smelled like fresh clean laundry ready in your box. The smell was so strong but very pleasant. The box came with 40 trash bags and coupons  for save 2 dollars and a surprise of a $25 gift card to buy products to show what clean means to you. I forgot to record a video for the campaign so that was a big letdown. But I was ble to give the coupons to my mother since she was going to buy more of the glad bags and have an amazing cleaning place. I recommend you guys to buy this product and try it out not just on trash but also with laundry that's dirty or toys something that you want to smell fresh and not ew.

Well that was just my random blog post. there will be a regular blog post this week so look out for that.


Freebies are Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment