Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Little of Jasmine Oil

Hello my freebiers! Today I plan on giving you guys a little knowledge of Jasmine oil. I have never used jasmine oil in my life but I have heard so many things of it that I really wish I had some when I had my finals so that I could have relaxed. But that is the past. I wanted to right about this particular oil because why not right? There are many other things I could do but writing about jasmine oil to me sounded fun.
A little about Jasmine oil. Well jasmine oil come from the flowers Jasmine that get extracted to create this relax oil. The strong, sweet, romantic fragrance we love is from the flower that blooms only in the night. The jasmine name comes from the middle eastern region to the indian subcontinent. Really cool that the name is from a far place. I always imagined myself with that name but I still love my name because it is a unique name. So many people consider jasmine oil as to be associated with romanticism because of the way it is used for you know what but it is also great for the health. Some of the health benefits are antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, cicatrisant, sedative, emmenagogue, and much more.
I will be talking about some of them in more depth so first one I have is antidepressant. So many of us go through a deep dark time that might make us lose hope and become depressed. That has had happen to me and it wasn't a proud time but I learned from it and move on. Jasmine oil is one of the ways it can help you boost up  your energy and uplift your mood that depression just doesn't want to do. When depressed you feel down, sad, lonely, and just out of life but with the aroma of the oil it makes for a pleasing and uplifting get up that would surprise you. How does it do it? Well it stimulates the release of certain hormones that makes you happy and be able to enjoy life once again.
Antiseptic is what alcohol is. WAIT, WHAT? Yes jasmine oil is another way to help fight infections. It basically acts like a disinfectant. It is known to reduce infections in the respiratory system like coughs or colds. How? Jasmine oil can be applied externally and internally. When applying internally, you don't drink it you inhale it and let the magic of the aroma do the work inside your body. It is one of those cases when it can't really be explained but it does sure do the work.
Aphrodisiac. Well this was the main reason why jasmine oil exists. It is also why it is in the category of romanticism. I don't really think I need to talk in depth about it. But it is basically to enhance your sexual desire.
Cicatistant is basically meaning scars. You can literally get scars from anything but the one that annoys me the most are acne scars. I get a lot of acne and it sucks because when I pop them I tend to leave a scar behind reminding me of the nasty acne I had. So when I heard that jasmine oil was a great scar healer I was like AAAAAAAHHHHHH! (Singing Voice) I have tried the gel cream I got for review but it didn't completely take it out. So I would like to get this oil to test it out in myself.
Expecturant is a fancy word to say sleeping pill. Now oil isn't a pill but it is another alternative for those who have a cold or a cough that just won't let them sleep right. I sometimes wonder if it is true but I just have to try it out when I get sick.
Emmenagogue was one I found very interesting. Jasmine oil is used mostly for women who have irregular periods or have menopause. The oil regulates the cycle and not just that but helps ease the pain. relief of nausea, fatigues and even mood swings. How? Well it balances the hormones.
Another one I found interesting was Galactogogue. This is mostly applicable to pregnant women who breastfeed. It is said to help increase milk secreation for breastfeeding. Not just that but also protects from breast tumors to grow that may cause breast cancer. I think that is amazing. Who would have thought from Jasmine flowers right?
Those are some of the interesting things I thought were amazing to learn from jasmine oil. Now you can blend this oil with Bergamot, Sandalwood, Rose, and/or Citrus oils. Hope the info can help out and do you have any secrets with jasmine oil? Comment down below.

Freebies Are Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment